1) Support for TFS 2013
2) Support for multiple work item layouts
- Different users, TFS or AD groups can use different work item type UI layouts
- Project administrators define who uses which layout using a supplementary administrative tool (available as separate download)
- Multiple work item layouts defined as a part of work item type definitions
- Available for Outlook 2010/2013 and Team Explorer 2012/2013
3) Support for project level management of TeamCompanion configuration options regarding conversion between Outlook and TFS objects
- Conversion between Outlook and TFS objects (Send Work Item as Mail, Create WI from Mail, Create Task from a Work Item and v.v., Create Meeting Request, Create WI from RSS) configurable for each work item type
- Settings are managed per team project, so different team projects can use different settings.
- Project settings can be put in place in form of a project policy, in which case they are automatically distributed to all users.
- Only administrators can manage project policy settings.
- Users can manage their preferences locally only in case there is no project policy set
4) Support for backlog query changes introduced in TFS 2013
- Backlog query now contains committed PBIs as well
5) Various fixes and improvements
- Fixed various bugs.